Wednesday 14 December 2011

Rebecca Minkoff x Baby G Collaboration


One of SRC's fave handbag and accessory designers, Rebecca Minkoff, has partnered with Baby G to introduce a special edition watch just in time for the Holidays.

“I’m so thrilled to team up with Baby-G, because like me, they believe in providing women with classics that have a twist,” said Rebecca Minkoff. “My collaboration watch was designed as the watch for the everyday woman that wants both function and fashion. Watches are a great accessory- I like to wear a rose gold one and it’s just a beautiful piece of jewelry that adds some fun and color to my outfits. Every woman has a go-to-accessory; I designed this Baby-G with this in mind.”

The watch bracelet is a matte black ion treated stainless steel while the face features the Rebecca Minkoff logo and features black rhinestones marking the hours on a rose gold dial resulting in a delicate feminine touch to an otherwise slightly industrial looking everyday watch.

The watch retails for MSRP of $200 and is available at fine jewelers, select department stores, and fashion boutiques.  What do you think of the watch?  While I love rose gold and the matte black elements I am not sure what I think of them together - guess I'll have to hit up a store to see this one in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment